[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]Although our job is to remove and prune trees the nicer side of our job is to plant trees!
We spent some time at our local preschool educating the little ones about planting tree and of course playing in the dirt!
Planting trees is one of the easiest ways to help our environment as trees;
- Produce oxygen and remove carbon dioxide and contaminants from the air.
- Trap dust, pollen and other pollutants.
- Provide habitat for birds and other wildlife
- Help to reduce ozone levels in urban areas.
- Absorb sound and reduce noise pollution
- Help cool your home in the summer and in the winter, trees can act as windbreaks for your home.
- Increase property value.
- Generally make us feel good.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_single_image image=”6035″ alignment=”center” img_link_large=”yes” img_link_target=”_self” img_size=”420×320″][/vc_column][/vc_row]